1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
2 whole eggs or 3 egg whites, beaten
5 ounces beef cut in 1/4-inch-wide strips
3 ounces diced white onion
2 cups cooked Jazzmen Rice, cool or room temperature
2 ounces pineapple, cut in small pieces
3/4 teaspoon salt
Pinch white pepper
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
2 green onions, cut crosswise
1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Heat a large cast iron or nonstick skillet and add vegetable or peanut oil (less if using nonstick). Add eggs. When eggs become firm, remove from pan.
- Reheat pan; add beef and brown beef on all sides.
- Add white onions and stir until onions are translucent.
- Add rice and pineapple and stir. Keep stirring to allow rice to heat throughout.
- Add seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Add green onions, sesame seed oil and eggs; mix.
- Serve while hot.